Key activities & deliverables:
– Lead technical (process) and/or analytical (product characterization) aspects in process improvement projects
– Design, plan and coordinate experiments (including scale-up and scale-down).
– Develop Analytical strategy for process improvement projects
– Prepare study protocols & reports.
– Perform studies and analyze data.
– Contribute to trouble-shooting and support problem-solving
– Lead and participate in project teams and working groups.
– Interact with cross functional teams in Production, Quality operations, Engineering, Regulatory Affairs, R&D (local and global)
Key Competencies: strive for results and collaborate transversely
Good organizational and communication skills required, in addition to expert level in technical (process) and analytical (mainly biochemical/biophysical methods but other expertise also considered) areas.
Interested individuals – please send a 1-2 page resume, cover letter to [email protected] by midnight, Sat Dec 2, 2017