Knowtions is a health AI company that tackles some of the industry’s toughest problems by employing AI-powered predictive analytics on the messiest data. Together, we make health insurance more effective, reliable and affordable.
We are backed by Canadian and Silicon Valley based venture capital, the Canadian government, and are based in Toronto, Canada.
As a part-time Healthcare Data Analyst, you will help us collect and annotate data for use in a large machine learning projects. You will be part of a highly specialized team of multilingual PhDs, postdocs, and MDs who are bringing AI capabilities to healthcare delivery and medical insurance. Join a small collaborative community of world class researchers and engineers using your insights to help power the next generation of affordable and cost-effective healthcare.
- Analyze and annotate textual data using de-identified electronic medical records, medical claims forms
- Validate the clinical significance of predictions of Lydia AI
- Master or PhD student in the life sciences, pharmacology, or equivalent discipline
- Availability for 10 hours a week
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are passionate about making use of your subject matter expertise in the life sciences and believe in the potential of AI to transform healthcare
- You are extremely detail-oriented, and are willing to provide feedback to our engineers to improve the user interface tools used in the process
- Computer science knowledge and programming skills are not required
For more information, click here: https://knowtions.typeform.com/to/pe5ccP
To apply, please click here and follow the online application process at the end of the link. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected] and use the subject “Healthcare Data Analyst Inquiry”.