Mini-Networking Night on Healthcare Consulting
Date - 27/03/2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Prenup Pub, 191 College Street, Toronto,
Join us on Tuesday, March 27st for an evening of networking for research trainees interested in Careers in Healthcare Consulting. With a guest to student ratio of 1:5, students can participate in engaging conversations in an relaxed atmosphere. Great way to build long-lasting connections with professionals that have successfully transitioned from academia to industry!
- 6:00 – 6:10 p.m.: Registration
- 6:10 – 6:20 p.m.: Welcome remarks & Guests introductions
- 6:20 – 7:20 p.m.: Structured Networking (3 round table sessions, 20 minutes per session)
- 7:20 – 8:00 p.m.: Open Networking
* Light appetizers and a cash bar will be provided.
- You must present your confirmation email at registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email or have other issues with registration, please email us at [email protected]
- Very limited space available. Registered individuals who do not show up will be prevented from registering for future events.
- The call for registration for all events in the Mini-Networking Series will first be announced on social media. Please follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter).
*LSCDS Mini-Networking Nights are free of charge to students and trainees at U of T. Please log in to access free tickets.
**Returning LSCDS members, please remember to open a new account with us, as your old user name and password will no longer work.
This event is fully booked.