Wednesday, February 23 at 6 PM – 8:30 PM on Gather.Town (link will be sent following registration)
Our largest networking event, featuring 26 professional guests, gives trainees and postdoctoral fellows the opportunity to meet professionals in a variety of industries. To provide an intimate setting for meaningful networking, space is limited to maintain a guest-to-student ratio of 1:5-8.
A registration fee of $6.32 ($5.00 [Gather.Town fee] + $1.32 [Eventbrite fee]) will be applied.
- Medical Affairs
- Venture Capital, Investment banking, and Government
- 5:50 PM – 6:00 PM – Guests/Attendees join Gather
- 6:00 PM – 6:10 PM – Welcome Remarks
- 6:10 PM – 6:35 PM – Structured Networking 1
- 6:35 PM – 6:40 PM – Break
- 6:40 PM – 7:05 PM – Structured Networking 2
- 7:05 PM – 7:10 PM – Break
- 7:10 PM – 7:35 PM – Structured Networking 3
- 7:35 PM – 7:40 PM – Break
- 7:40 PM – 8:05 PM – Open Networking
- 8:05 PM – 8:10 PM – Closing Remarks
- 8:10 PM – 8:30 PM – Open Networking
For graduate students/trainees, this is a great opportunity to network with and gain insight from professionals in the field. You will have the chance to ask questions directly to our guests about their jobs and career paths at the roundtables or during the open networking period.
For professional guests, this reception provides maximum impact on our attendees as you will share your experiences thus far. You will also have the opportunity to network with a diverse group of professionals across a range of industries.
Venture Capital, Investment banking, and Government
Deadline for registering for the 2022 Networking Reception: February 18th, 6 PM. Spots are limited and priority will be given to current graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and professional degree candidates from the University of Toronto.